Study MBBS in Armenia For Indian Students
The Medical Council of India (MCI) and a number of other international organisations, such as the European Association, the General Restorative Chamber of the United Kingdom, the World Wellbeing Association, and others, recognise medical degrees earned in Armenia. In Armenia, daily living costs and the cost of an MBBS degree are both relatively affordable. In Armenia, there are no precondition tests for MBBS studies. You have the choice to enrol in a variety of postgraduate programmes while studying MBBS in Armenia. Applying for an MBBS in Medicine from Armenia that is recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and a number of other international organisations, including the European Association, the General Restorative Chamber of the United Kingdom, the World Wellbeing Association, and others, is not too difficult.Both the cost of MBBS education and daily living expenses are relatively modest in Armenia. In Armenia, there are no exams necessary to pursue an MBBS degree. You can enrol in a variety of postgraduate programmes while studying MBBS in Armenia. The application process for MBBS in Armenia is very simple. Currently, the Republic of Armenia is home to 33 private (licenced) higher education institutions and 26 governmental universities, including 4 international universities. Higher education is offered by a variety of institutions, including universities, institutes, academies, and conservatories. The Ministry of Education and Science is the designated state body for education and is in charge of creating and enacting state policy and legislation, particularly with regard to MBBS. In Armenia, MBBS is taught in English. In actuality, English is the second and fastest language. Armenia is learning more foreign languages. Simultaneously, The preferred language for communication is the English language. Particularly in Armenia's foreign schools and institutions, students having the ability to write, organise, and speak English well enough to create research articles. It serves as motivation to encourage young students to engage with the outside world. Simultaneously, Armenia is softly swept by the breath of contemporary science and technology, revitalising the educational system. sytem in the nation. At the tertiary level, students are free to select their courses.
Advantages Of Study MBBS in Armenia
- English Medium
- System of education in Europe
- Armenia is a calm nation with a crime rate of 21, while Kazakhstan, Russia, and Ukraine have crime rates of 44. Indian Embassy is in Armenia, which looks after Georgia also.
- Indian food and a canteen
- Numerous Indian students were transferred to this university last year from Chinese and Ukrainian universities.
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS In Armenia
- The student must reach the age of 17 by the end of the year before being admitted.
- The candidate must earn 50% of the possible points in the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) of their 12th-grade exams administered by CBSE, ISC, or any other board of examination that is equivalent.
- For MBBS education overseas, passing the NEET test is required starting in 2018
Documents Needed In Armenia For MBBS
- Original valid passport with minimum validity of 01 years
- Curriculum vitae and the application form
- Any damaged passport will not be accepted by the embassy.
- Last Education information with a copy of the school transcript that includes the contact number and the name and address of the school
- Request Letter (require colour printout of invitation)
- HIV test report with (Passport number, DOB, Stamp & signature) Two Photographs as per below details: 03 Colour photographs with white background matte finish 80% face 35 X 45mm (Please do not trim your photographs) No selfie/ scan photo/ No border /Frame Full face / front view eyes open No head covering (except for religion reason Eye glasses may be worn, but there must not be any glare One Photo with back signed. (Full Name)
Recognition Of Medical Universities In Armenia
- MCI, WHO, and other parties
- Worldwide Medical Schools Directory (WDOMS)
- International Foundation for the Advancement of Medical Research and Education (FAIMER)
- Exams for Medical Licenses
- The USMLE is a requirement for medical licences (USMLE)
- More than 2000 Indian Students are currently pursuing MBBS in Armenia and all of the MBBS universities are placed adjacent to each other in Yerevan, Armenia.
- No entrance tests
- Good conditions for learning
- Extremely affordable course cost
- MCI, UNESCO, and WHO all recognise Armenian medical diplomas
- Lower monthly living expenses ($200).
- A good learning environment and closeness
- Food and lodgings in India are widely available
- A 99% literacy rate. English communication is simple.
- A solid education system and infrastructure
MBBS In Armenia For Indian Students
The degrees earned in Armenia are respected throughout the world. The Ministry of Education and Science, the Medical Council of India, the World Health Organization, and others all recognise them.